+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite movie.

My favorite movies are Beginners, Hesher, Certified Copy, The Trip, Submarine, Another Year, Midnight in Paris, Meek’s Cutoff and Incendies.

Schindler's List is always going to be my most favorite movie. It is truly an authentic movie and is very well crafted. I love to watch it every time.

My favorite movie is Rise of the planet of the apes...

These are mine favorite Movies Like : Avatar , The Blues Brothers , Titanic , Dancer in the Dark , 300 , Pirates Of The Caribbean : The Curse Of The Black Pearl , 2012 , There Will Be Blood , The Day After Tomorrow , The Addams Family , Raising Arizona ...

My favorite movie is Mission Impossible...

My favorite movies are Fast five, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry potter Deathly hallows part 2, Ghost raider 2 and Hancock. According to me these movies are best entertaining movies. So i like to watch this movies in my free times.

Titanic, Journey 2, Salt and The Notebooks are some of my favorite movies. These are the best movies and people enjoy watching thee movies. These movies give you full and complete entertainment.

Shawshank Redemption

I have answered this question the same way since 1968: 2001: A Space Odyssey had a profound impact on me.

+ Reply to Thread