+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New PGN viewer Software

New PGN viewer Software

Hi All!

I have developed a new PGN viewer software for Windows 7 platforms.
    You can load and viewe/play a PGN file. GUI features include selection of new boards and piece sets.
    Anyone interested please take a look: https://sites.google.com/site/aksunsw/

There is also a free demo version available.

Any feedback is welcome!

Thanks!

The links at the site don't work, but I also prefer SCID or ChessDB for local games and the Chess Game Viewer for online publishing/viewing.

The link is in AppUp icon. When you click on this "AppUp" icon, it will take you to the store.
    Or, you can go directly to the Appup Store: http://www.appup.com/browse-apps/sea...rd=replaychess

The demo version is totally free, you can download and have a look around.
    I would really love any feedback on this. If nothing else, would appreciate anybody try it out and perhaps suggest improvements?

Thanks!
    Last edited by aksun; 03-23-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Now I found the link, but it's almost hidden because there are a lot of other things on the site that look like links.
    If you want people to try this out then I suggest not to hide it.

I'm not going to install it, just to try it as long as it doesn't convince me of some potential added value with respect to the current free alternatives.

Thanks for the replay
    I will change the site to make the link more prominent.

You can install the free version and have a look around. Currently it is for replaying PGN files, I am planning to extend it to interface with engines.
    I believe I have very good user interface.

Any feedback will be much appreciated!

+ Reply to Thread