Login

It's Free!

Who's Online

15 Guests Online
11 Users Online

Related Tags

None found

Best way to publish chess games in a Blog?

Related Forum Topics:
Blog comments should now work
publishing software (with diagrams)
New annotated games
Where are *annotated* PGN games?
New annotated games
New annotated games

Best way to publish chess games in a Blog? - 2020/03/07 22:16 I just started a blog to motivate me to analyze my play, but I'm having trouble finding a simple way to publish my annotated games. I'd like to have diagrams and/or playable games on my blog...but not if it means I have to spend more time publishing than analyzing.

Anyone know of any good solutions?

Popular posts by brafaaf
Convert Yahoo! Chess Game Notati...
yahoo games in chessmaster
conversion util for yahoo games
Re:Best way to publish chess games in a Blog? - 2020/03/08 17:56 It is also possible to use a FEN to diagram conversion as the one on Chess Teaching or Schaakpraat.
These return the same kind of chess diagram, but with a circle on the upper right side of the board to indicate who has to move.

But this solution depends on the possibility to install plugins at your blogsite.
You can also use Chess Imager, without the need to install something at all and no need to generate the diagram using chess software like ChessUp. This will generate the image for you dynamically.

Popular posts by ChessTeacher
Knight fork exercises
What kind of chess material do y...
Mate with 2 Bishops (not same co...
Re:Best way to publish chess games in a Blog? - 2020/03/13 02:13 How about this? I did not try myself, but this guy has great guns, this is used by Judit

http://chess.maribelajar.com/chesspublisher/

Popular posts by chess
Evaluations of a game into MySql
compiling crafty (again & again...
Need chess games in PGN format
Re:Best way to publish chess games in a Blog? - 2020/03/13 07:43 Well, I used Chesspad and Chessup to create my first post. I think that it looks pretty good, but creating the images for each position and formatting them in the post took forever. I'm going to testout the sites in the posts above for the next one. - Thanks, J

Popular posts by brafaaf
Convert Yahoo! Chess Game Notati...
yahoo games in chessmaster
conversion util for yahoo games
Re:Best way to publish chess games in a Blog? - 2020/02/10 04:32 http://www.chessvideos.tv/chess-diagram-generator.php

Popular posts by poisonedpawn
play chess online.inform our chess ...
bobby fischers website
1d4..d5...transposed to sicilian/po...
Best way to publish chess games in a Blog? - 2020/02/10 13:19 Try also www.chesspublisher.com

Popular posts by Charlie92
Inhouse Chess Diagram | Time Limit
DRAW or RESIGN
Who is the best Chess Player of ...
Re:Best way to publish chess games in a Blog? - 2020/02/10 14:00 On this site most of the different ways to publish chess games on a blogsite have been evaluated and it seems that the use of the free LT-PGN-VIEWER turns out to be a good choice.

On my own chess lessons site however I use another alternative based on Palview.

Popular posts by ChessTeacher
Knight fork exercises
What kind of chess material do y...
Mate with 2 Bishops (not same co...

Related Products:

© 2008 ChessCircle
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.